Hi there. Vibrand is a creative agency producing award-wining brand experiences. We’re looking for talented people who value a unique culture, want to make a difference, and can help us build great things. Sound like you? Then see our current vacancies to learn more.
A deep commitment not just to personal excellence, but to working with our team and clients to ensure everything we do is the best that it can be.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop,CorelDRAW)
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business
objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with
elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content
development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds,
webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use
for social media purposes .
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet
marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’
social media strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
Sound Like You?
Great, keep reading because this job might be for you!